There are 5 stages in female breast development, these are:
1) The first step of breast development happens before the preadolescent or puberty stage occurs. At that moment, there are no signs of breast development yet, the breasts are still flat and only the tips of the nipples are elevated. At this point, the same phase happens for both males and females. Nonetheless, the males will remain at this stage throughout their lives whereas the breasts of the females will develop further during the puberty stage.
2) The “breast bud stage” is the second step of breast development. Buds will begin to develop and appear at this point. Also, the areola, a dark area of the skin around the nipple, darkens and grows bigger and the nipples begins to protrude. Prior to the adolescent stage, this phase will already begin naturally.
Lessons Learned About Resources
3) The third stage is identified through the development of milk ducts and accumulation of fats in the breast tissue. Although the shape of the breast has no significant developments at this stage, the breasts becomes more round and larger and it continues to grow. The additional volume that will occur may possibly produce chest discomforts.
If You Think You Understand Pills, Then This Might Change Your Mind
4) The fourth stage of breast development is extremely important. The prominence of the areola and nipple characterizes this stage, as well as the complete formation of the milk duct system. Usually, this phase happens during the early years of teenagers and it might be painful considering that the skin can be stretched substantially. Young girls should be educated that they need to wear a breast holder or bra in order to properly support their breast. Remember, though, that not all the young ladies experience this stage since some of them directly goes through the fifth one.
5) The last phase of breast development is the fifth stage. The nipples at this stage are already raised, and the maximum size of the breasts is already reached, it normally have a round shape too. The parts of the breast that are completely matured at this stage include the cells, ducts and tissues. Even so, every now and then the breasts becomes enlarged when the estrogen levels increase during menstruation. This happens in preparation for the possibility of becoming pregnant. In case a pregnancy will not occur, the breasts will go back to its normal size than what they were prior. Whatever the breast size a woman has in this stage will already be the size that she will have for the rest of her life since the development of breast is already considered complete during this stage.